UCT students, staff and visitors can scan any document directly from a Nashua machine free of charge to their own personal email account using the scan-to-me function. The default account is the UCT e-mail address.
The following output formats are available:
- PDF (image)
- Multi-page TIFF
- PDF/A (image)
You can manually select the format at the device.
- All scans are routed via the UCT e-mail system and it is therefore important to remember the UCT policy on file size especially when scanning in colour.
- If your scan is not in your mailbox, please check the following:
- that your email address appears correctly at the device.
- it hasn't landed up in your Junk E-Mail folder.
- the ICTS Website for any mail delay announcements.