You can use the new multi-functional Nashua device not only as a copier but as a printer and scanner too. Some UCT Departments are also linked to the Equitrac billing system.
Advantages of your Nashua device
- There is NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for your department to get printing activated on your existing Nashua device.
- Instead of using a desktop or HP printer, all Nashua tender devices include paper & toner so no additional consumable expenses need to be incurred.
- Nashua have an on-site campus Helpdesk and Management to assist with all your printing & copying requirements. Call +27 21 650 4813/+27 21 650 4815 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All users within the department can use their existing UCT access card to release their copies and prints at the Nashua devices.
- Staff members’ cards do not need to be loaded with copy or print credits.
- If you would like to make private copies but do not want it to be charged to your department, you may purchase a visitors card from our Document Centre's.
- All print and copy charges will be charged to specified funds & cost centres.
- Departmental users will be billed monthly according to their fund and cost centre. Payment will be processed centrally by Procurement and Payment Services (PPS).
- We guarantee total privacy in that your job will only print once you go to the device and use your staff card to release it. No more “missing” prints or wading through piles of prints to find your work.
Nashua urges you to activate passwords on the cards for security. Neither UCT nor Nashua is liable for costs incurred if your card’s password is not changed and subsequently used by a third party.